Your RCI Subscribing membership offers you access to a host of different destinations including many all-inclusive resorts that offer wonderful holiday experiences where everything is included, from food and drink to a range of activities and amenities.
Some resorts offer all-inclusive as a mandatory option, whilst others offer it as an optional choice. See below for examples.
What can I expect at an all-inclusive resort?
All-inclusive packages vary by resort, and each one will have its own unique services and amenities. All-inclusive options you’re likely to find at most resorts include:
• All meals and snacks - generous buffets, full service restaurants, snack bars, and more.
• Unlimited beverages – many resorts include alcohol.
• Resort activities - such as pools, beaches, snorkelling, windsurfing and more.
• Friendly service - from check-in to check-out, the resort staff provide the friendly service you desire.
• Hotel transfers - included transportation can vary, so check with RCI or the resort for details.
• Children’s activities - many resorts offer kids’ clubs and/or planned activities for the youngsters.
• Maximum convenience – there’s no need to bring your wallet to the poolside bar at an all-inclusive resort, so even the convenience is included too!
Many all-inclusive resorts have daily programmes such as sports and water sports, cultural activities, games and trivia, contests, tournaments, shows, nightly activities, entertainment, and more.
The resort listings on rci.com highlight exactly what is covered and what activities or amenities – such as playing golf or the use of spa facilities – involve an additional fee.
All-inclusive fees vary and are decided by the resort. You pay the resort directly either in advance or on arrival, depending on the resort. To view the fees and payment method, check the information on the ‘All Inclusive Fees’ tab on the resort page.