How can I report any issues I'm experiencing with the RCI Member App?
To report any issues you are experiencing from within the app:
- Login to the RCI Member App.
- From the tab menu at the bottom of the screen, tap "Account".
- Land on Account Dashboard screen.
- From the top of My Account Dashboard, tap on the settings gear on the top right-hand corner of the screen to enter the “Settings” screen.
- From the Settings menu, tap “Feedback”, below “Customer Service”.
- Land on the “Feedback” Screen and tap the emoji that best correlates with your feedback. A text box will open and you can elaborate on your feedback and press “Send.”
To report any issues you are experiencing via email
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I download the RCI Member App?How much does the RCI Member App cost?Can I download the RCI Member App on all my devices?How can I sign up as a subscribing RCI member so that I can get started using the RCI Member App?What membership details or credentials will I need to provide in order to use the RCI Member App for the first time?What are the features of the RCI Member app?Why should I enable Fingerprint or Touch ID to be used to login to my RCI Account?How do I access my Settings screen to disable my Fingerprint?How can I access my Account Dashboard from the App?How can I see my Trading Power, My Confirmed Vacations and/or My Points? Is the same information in my RCI.com account available in my RCI Member App Account Dashboard?Can I manage my deposits using the RCI Member App?Can I book Vacations from the app?Can I access Favorites via the app?How can I report any issues I'm experiencing with the RCI Member App?I have two accounts, How do I login to them separately?
Search Help Center
Speak with a Vacation Guide
1.800.338.7777 | 1.317.805.8000
1.877.968.7476 | 1.317.805.9941
Closed on Sunday; holiday hours vary
Get Help On
Facebook or Twitter
Available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST